We are pleased to give you information about our school and are glad to welcome you and your child into our program. We want to make your child’s experience in Wee Care Preschool a happy one!
We wish to provide experiences where the child can meet success and where they will develop a positive self-image and a sense of self-worth.
Wee Care Goals
At Wee Care Preschool it is our goal for each child to:
- Develop social growth through group activities and understanding of others.
- Develop a positive self-image and sense of self-worth.
- Encourage development of the child’s creative abilities.
- Develop physical growth and muscular coordination through educational play.
- Develop emotional growth through high success experiences and guidance in handling emotions.
- Develop verbal communications skills and attention span by participating in appropriate activities.
- Provide a greater understanding of the world through exploration, discovery and a hands-on approach to learning.
Heidi Aufenthie, director/owner
501 S. Whitney, Room 108 & Room 123, Marshall, MN 56258